STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
EQUAL HOUSING: Non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, disability, national origin, or military status is the comprehensive policy of Sentry Property Management.
OCCUPANCY: No more than two (2) persons in a one (1) bedroom apartment, and no more than four (4) persons in a two (2) bedroom apartment. Only two (2) students may occupy an apartment. All undergraduates and Foreign Exchange Students are required to have co-signers.
APPLICATION FEE: The Application fee is non-refundable $50.00 (per applicant) and due at the time the application is turned in for processing. Because there are no exceptions, please review our qualifications carefully, making certain to the best of your knowledge, you will meet the qualifications stated. A one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $125.00 will be due upon lease execution. All occupants other than minor children must complete the rental application (income portion not required) in order to obtain a criminal background authorization. There will be a $25 non-refundable application fee for all occupants.
INCOME REQUIREMENTS: Gross monthly income must be equivalent to at least three times the monthly rent. Allowances from scholarships, study subsidies and/or inconsistent income such as alimony, commissions or tips will require written verification.
QUALIFICATIONS: A complete check of the following will be made:
- Residence – Present and previous rental or mortgage history (within the last three years) must report a prompt payment record including no more than 3 late payments or NSF checks returned within a 12 month period, sufficient notice being given when vacating, no damages to site property, and no history of disruptive behavior. Any applicant with an eviction in the last two years will not be approved.
- Income – All applicants must have a stable income and be able to furnish acceptable proof of income including. Acceptable forms of proof include 2 most current pay stubs, employment offer letter, or current W2’s.
- Credit History – All applicants must have a satisfactory credit bureau rating, and an Empirica score of 650 or higher (effective 1-2-2019) or greater is required. An applicant with a credit report containing more than 20% derogatory trade lines will not be approved. Any applicant with a bankruptcy and or foreclosure within the last two years will not be approved.
- Criminal History – A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant. Occupants, as well as applicants, can not have any felony convictions. If there is any information you would like to share with us beforehand, please do so at the time of submitting your application. Any felony will be denied. Any criminal record may be denied at management’s sole discretion.
Co-Signers will be required for all undergraduate and foreign exchange students. Co-Signers may be considered in the event the applicant is low on income. Co-signers will not be considered if the applicant’s credit does not meet requirements or the applicant has a poor rental history.
UTILITIES: Residents of Wexford on the Green are responsible for payment of the
Gas (hot water heater & furnace), Electric (all appliances & AC), Water & Sewer.
RENTER’S INSURANCE: All residents are required to provide proof of renter’s insurance coverage prior to scheduled move in. We require a minimum of $100,000 personal liability.
RENTAL PAYMENT: The monthly rental payment is due on the first (1) day of each month. Rent that is received after the fifth (5) day of the month will be assessed a $50.00 late fee. All returned checks will be assessed a $50.00 service charge plus applicable late fees as stated above. Forms of payment accepted include: credit and debit cards, ACH payments and recurring monthly debits may be set up.
LEASE TERM: Wexford on the Green offers lease terms of twelve (12) months or anything up to twenty-four (24) months. Six (6) month leases are available with payment of a non-refundable $75 monthly short-term fee, and nine (9) month leases are available with an additional fee.
Your next steps…
Make sure you have a program installed on your computer that can open PDF files. If not, click button below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- Print out the Application
- This is also a mobile friendly PDF to fill out, sign and save, if you have Adobe Acrobat for Android or iOS; otherwise you may download it to your PC.
- Fill out the entire application (Correctly)
- You can fill it out in Adobe then print and sign or otherwise print and write in all details and sign.
- Print and Fax Payment Form (Instructions below) OR attach a $50.00 NONREFUNDABLE check or Money Order payable to: Wexford on the Green
- Fax, Email (using the form below or our “Contact Us” form) or send by Postal Mail your payment and application to:
Wexford on the Green
2555 Royal Lytham Drive
Beavercreek, Ohio 45324
Note: This does NOT mean that you are qualified for an apartment. This will just speed up your application process. Any false or incorrect information will terminate the process of this application.
If you have any questions on this matter, please contact the leasing staff at 937-431-9580.
Wexford on the Green will notify you upon receiving the application.
If you would like to upload your COMPLETED application (once you have saved/printed the documents on your computer and fill it out fully) as well as a payment authorization form (if applies) as well as any other documents you may wish to send or have been asked to send, you may fill out the short form below and it will send to us electronically. Otherwise, you may email it to us directly on your own or use the other methods mentioned above.