STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
To view the full list of the rental policy, equal housing notice, occupancy policy, all requirements and disqualifications (including residence history, income, credit history, criminal history) as well as all other pertinant information regarding responsibilities, please go to our “Statement of Rental Policy” page. Otherwise, this same information is in the terms textbox in the rental application submission form below.
Note: By submitting us an application, this does NOT mean that you are automatically qualified for an apartment. This will simply speed up your application process. Any false or incorrect information will terminate the process of this application.
You are responsible for understanding the rental policy and any fees that may be associated with submission of your application.
APPLICATION FEE: The Application fee is non-refundable $50.00 (per applicant) and is due at the time the application is turned in for processing. Also, there is a $50.00 holding deposit to be added to the waitlist. Because there are no exceptions, please review our qualifications carefully, making sure to the best of your knowledge, you will meet the criteria stated. A one-time, non-refundable administrative fee of $125.00 will be due upon lease execution. All occupants other than minor children must complete the rental application (income portion not required) to obtain a criminal background authorization. There will be a $25 non-refundable application fee for all occupants.
Co-Signers will be required for all undergraduate and foreign exchange students. Co-Signers may be considered in the event the applicant is low on income. Co-signers will not be considered if the applicant’s credit does not meet requirements, or the applicant has a poor rental history.
Your next steps…
Make sure you have a program installed on your computer that can open PDF files. If not, click the button below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- Print out the ApplicationThis is also a mobile-friendly PDF to fill out, sign, and save if you have Adobe Acrobat for Android or iOS; otherwise, you may download it to your PC.
- Fill out the entire application (Correctly)
- You can fill it out in Adobe, then print and sign or otherwise print and write in all details and sign.
- Payment Form (Instructions below) OR attach a $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE check or Money Order payable to Wexford on the Green (if mailing in or dropping off in person).
- Send the two documents to us via fax, email, or by submitting using the preferred method using the electronic form below.
Wexford on the Green 2555 Royal Lytham Drive Beavercreek, Ohio 45324 Fax: 937-431-9581 Phone: 937-431-9580
Wexford on the Green will notify you upon receiving and reviewing the application.